2017 brings new opportunities!
Well, first it brings a bastard hangover, but then it brings the chance to redo everything you did wrong last year.
All of my resolutions surround my new-found love of writing: writing my blog, writing crime fiction and of course my greatest love: writing lists.
I’ll tick these as I complete them!
Here they be:
1. Get 2 guest bloggers on my blog COMPLETE
2. Commit to publishing (at least) 2 articles a month COMPLETE
3. Attend a crime writing conference or festival COMPLETE
4. Visit a museum related to crime FAILED
5. Complete a 30 day writing challenge: Check out my Pinterest board here FAILED
6. Attempt NaNoWriMo in November IN PROGRESS
7. Complete FutureLearn course: Writing Fiction COMPLETE
8. Complete a GoodReads reading challenge: Read 40 books in 2017 CURRENTLY AT 24/40
So there we have it, now I’m accountable! What are your NY resolutions? Are there any of them crime-fiction or blog related? I’d love to hear them!