In 2017 I’ve managed to get through a fair few of the goals I set out to achieve back in my New Year post Crime Writing NY Resolutions: 2017.
This year I’m building on what I’ve achieved so far, and re-entering some goals I didn’t manage in 2017! Here is my list below, please feel free to post your crime writing Resolutions in the comments!
1. Visit a prison
2. Observe a court case
3. Complete a Goodreads reading challenge of 40 books
4. Take part in NaNoWriMo in November
5. Feature 10 guests on my blog
6. Attend 2 Crime Writing Festivals
7. Design business cards for my blog
8. Create a DIY writers’ block kit
9. Learn more about autopsies (Anatomy Lab LIVE booked for Feb 2018)
10. Attend a murder mystery evening
Over to you
What will you change this year to make sure you achieve your writing or reading goals?